E-mail: texfor (at) gmail (dot) com
Diverse technical knowledge in design, development and implementation of innovative web and client-server solutions, Service Oriented Architecture. Highly motivated adept communicator able to translate complex technical concepts to non-technical individuals and formulate non-technical requirements into robust application design. Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures. Thorough practical and theoretical knowledge of database Architecture and Design. SQL Programming and performance analysys. Both OLTP and BI/DW/ETL technology savvy.
Challenging and rewarding Software Engineer position offering the capability to utilize both technical (hands-on and analytical) and organizational skills.
|Operating Systems and Platforms:||Unix, Oracle Solaris, MS Windows Server, FreeBsd, Linux Red Hat Enterprise Edition.|
|Systems Development:||JAVA EE 5 and 6, Enterprise Java Beans(Session, Entity, Message-Driven Beans), Spring Framework (Aspect-Oriented Programming(AOP), MVC, RMI services, Java Management Extensions), JDBC and Hibernate ORM Framework, Swing, SOAP API, WebLogic.|
|C++ with STL, Python, C# on .NET|
|Databases and other servers:||Oracle RDBMS, IBM DB/2, MySql, Apache Tomcat and http-server, SVN|
|Software:||Eclipse IDE with plugins, NetBeans IDE, MS Studio, MS Visio, JIRA, Redmine, Firebug, RocketTrack, XPlanner,|
SUMMARY / SKILLS
2 years of experience with Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) using design patterns.
2 years of working with JAVA. Enterprise-level architectures, framework design and development, multithreading applications, integration strategies.
Overall Web Development (2+ years). Fully aware of the entire Systems Development Life-Cycle(SDLC), from inception to final delivery and documentation. Web Services on REST, SOAP and WSDL
2 years C++ development based on STL. Programming for Unix-platforms.
Python development skills (2+ years). Client-server applications. Functional programming.
2 years of working with Databases. Database design, Data Analysis, ETL/BI, Data Mining, complex queries, reporting.
Project design and planning. Agile experience with extreme programming. Test-driven development.
Working in the distributed team with version control and project management systems.
Development of large-scale systems for Windows, Linux and Unix platforms, Service Oriented Architecture(SOA).
(Headquarters in Newton, MA)
Russian Office, Chelyabinsk
2007 – 2008
Development of a telecommunication systems of varying complexity and size. Designed and developed the high-functioning, intuitive and user friendly Java client, xml based protocol and high capacity server modules. Implemented Enterprise Service Bus(ESB) as an integration strategy. Conceptualized and elevated Java technologies to the new level of effectiveness. Optimized Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) using Enterprise Integration Patterns(EIP).
- Business requirements gathering from clients, writing specifications, full Systems Development Life-Cycle
- Client GUI development (Java)
- ServiceMix ESB implementation
- Server side programming (JAVA EE, Spring Framework, C++, Python)
- Web services on Apache CXF framework, WSDL, SOAP
- Programming of project building scripts (tcsh, bash, ant, make, maven)
- Working with Linux RHEL5 and Solaris 10 environment
- Worked as a part of extended team as well as independently with minimum supervision in a fast-pased multi-tasking setting.
Noted for effectiveness and reliability while working under stress and in time constraints.
(Headquarters in Sunnyvale, CA)
Office in Russia, Chelyabinsk
2006 – 2007
Large scale client-server application development. Designed sophisticated and robust n-tier application architecture with presentation, business and data tiers, Service Oriented Architecture(SOA).
- Server programming(Java, J2EE, Python, Oracle DB)
- Web-service implementation for financial transactions, REST, SOAP, WSDL
- Database development and optimization, including performance analysis, SQL-queries
- Project development (with extreme programming and Xplanner, agile scrum methotodology)
- Work in team using CVS as a collaboration tool
- Pair programming as a part of Agile Methodology
- Debugging, code refactoring, development of Unit-tests, using test tools(Junit, SOAP UI)
- Work with Windows, Linux, FreeBSD environments
- Server load-carrying capacity and stability improvement, optimizing performance and troubleshooting
- Design patterns implementation, proof of concept presentations, documentation
EDUCATION, INTERNSHIPS AND CERTIFICATIONS2011 Oracle, OCA Java SE 5 and 6
2008 Master of Science in Computer Information Systems.
South Ural State University, Russia.
2005 Chelyabinsk Forge and Press Plant, Russia
- Micro-Controllers programming (C/C++)
- Application development. Java EE programming.
- Infrastructure Architecture on windows servers.
2004 South Ural State University, RussiaSystem programmer c++ (internship)
- Internship in c++ programming, OOP
- Project design and development
- Database development and research( conceptual and practical)